Window Film Shops Recognized as Service LeadersDecember 20th, 2012 by Editor
Several window film companies have recently been recognized by Angie’s List as recipients of the 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award.
At the time of press the following companies had accepted their award:
- Tint Studio of Riverview, Fla.
- Suntrol & Custom Tint Inc., of Cleveland, Ohio
- Quality Window Tinting of Lakeside Park, Ky.
- Cutting Edge Window Tinting of Kirkland, Wash.
- Clear View Sun Control Inc., Redondo Beach, Calif.
- Advanced Film Solutions of Orlando, Fla.
- AAA Glass Tint Inc., of Crystal Lake, Ill.
- Sunray Customs Tint/Graphics/Accessories of Keller, Texas
- All American Window Tinting of Denver, Colo.
- Solaris of Carmel, Ind.
- Indianapolis Window Tinting of Indianapolis, Ind.
- Tint King of Indianapolis, Ind.
- Green Energy Builders & Solutions of Jacksonville, Fla.
- Green Valley Tint of Henderson, Nev.
- Solar Art of Van Nuys, Calif.
- International Solar Control Inc., Miami, Fla.
- A Perfect View Window Tint Inc., Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Affordable Window Protection / Solar Pro Inc., of Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Weston, Fla.
- Sun Control Specialists LLC of North Wales, Pa.
- Tint Pro of Collegeville, Pa.
- Suntamers Inc., of Cape Coral, Fla.
- Solar Security Films Inc., of Tampa, Fla.
- West Coast Solar Concepts Inc., of Pinellas Park, Fla.
- Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC of Plymouth, Minn.
- Lone Star Solar Screens of Irving, Texas
- Campbell Window Film of Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Professional Eclipse of Columbus, Ohio
- Quality Glass Tinting Inc., of Valley Park, Mo.
- Sun Tamers Window Tinting of Laguna Niguel, Calif.
- Tim’s Window Tinting Inc., of Lewisville, Texas
According to Angie’s List, the award is an honor received by only an estimated 5 percent of all companies rated on the website.
“It’s a select group of companies rated on Angie’s List that can claim the exemplary customer service record of being a Super Service Award winner,” says Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks. “Our standards for the Super Service Award are quite high. Earning it speaks volumes about a company’s dedication to providing great service to its customers.”
Angie’s List says its Super Service Award 2012 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, including earning a minimum number of reports, an excellent rating from their customers and abiding by the website’s operational guidelines.
“Super Service award eligibility is based on the size of the city and how long Angie’s List has been there,” says Cheryl Reed, Angie’s List communications director. “Angie’s List must be established in a city for at least one year, prior to any company being considered for the Angie’s List Super Service Award. As our markets grow in each city, in terms of businesses and members, eligibility may change to ensure that less than 5 percent of businesses are eligible for the award each year. We look to preserve the value and integrity of this award program in order to give businesses the prestige they earn as an industry leader.”
Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. They must maintain a minimum “A” grade point average factored by averaging overall grades, most recent grades and the review period (yearly) grade. Company ratings are updated daily.