Rosemia Tiglao of Santa Clara, Calif., Wins the Ford F-150October 2nd, 2018 by Jenna Reed
Out of eight finalists, it came down to the last two to find out who would win the Ford F-150 given away during the International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™ (WFCT) and Auto Glass Week™. The winner came on the seventh key, which was held by Rosemia Tiglao of Extreme Tint and Polish, in Santa Clara, Calif.
Overwhelmed by the win and jumping with excitement, Tiglao praised God for her win. She was overjoyed and in disbelief that she won. Her husband, Rest, and daughter, Vess Jimenez, competed in the Tint-Offs™, as well as attended the show.
Every two hours on the WFCT and Auto Glass Week trade show floor during show hours an attendee name was announced as a finalist for the truck. Names were being drawn approximately two hours apart starting on Thursday around 3:00 p.m. In order to collect the key, the finalist had to be present on the show floor.
On Saturday, September 29, at 1:30 p.m., each finalist (or their representative) gathered to see if his or her key fit the locked box containing the truck keyfob.
The eight finalists and proxies (in no particular order), included Michael Metcalfe, proxy Weatherly Mattie (for Jennifer Haynie), Mitchell Goldman, Mike Fjetland, proxy Bob Wilczewski (for Vincent Moynihan), Rick McAbee, Robert Salvia and Rosemia Tiglao.
The eight finalists included Tiglao and:
- Michael Metcalfe of Mike’s Auto Glass in Ft. Myers, Fla.;
- Jennifer Haynie of New York Window Films of New York, N.Y. (the proxy to turn the key was Weatherly Mattie of US Film Crew);
- Mitchell Goldman of RD Audio of Marerro, La.;
- Mike Fjetland of Armor Glass of Sugarland, Texas;
- Vincent Moynihan of Henderson Glass in Livonia, Mich. (the proxy to turn the key was Bob Wilczewski of Henderson Glass);
- Rick McAbee of Auto Glass Response Team in Akron, Ohio; and
- Robert Salvia of Hunters Hill Window Tinting of Australia.
To view the exciting footage of Tiglao’s win, please click here.
WFCT and Auto Glass Week were held September 27-29 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.