C-Bond Systems Acquires A1 Glass Coating

July 14th, 2021 by Editor

C-Bond Systems, a nanotechnology solutions company, announced that it entered into a share exchange agreement with Mobile Tint LLC (doing business as A1 Glass Coating), a Texas Limited Liability Company (“A1 Glass”), to acquire 80% of A1 Glass. According to the terms of the deal, C-Bond has the right to purchase the remaining 20% of A1 Glass and several closing conditions remain outstanding.

A1 Glass, a distributor and installer of window film solutions, including C-Bond BRS and C-Bond Secure, has been in business for more than 30 years and produced annual revenue of approximately $2 million in both 2019 and 2020, officials say. As part of the transaction, A1 Glass’ owner-operator Michael Wanke agreed to join C-Bond as president of its Safety Solutions Group.

“A1 Glass is excited to become a part of C-Bond, which is known for its innovative glass safety solutions, and eager to work together to grow the combined companies,” Wanke says. “A1 Glass’ goal has always been to deliver best-in-class window film solutions, and as part of C-Bond, we believe we are better positioned than ever to execute that goal.”

Officials for A1 Glass say the company has several planned projects for 2021 and beyond, including more than $500,000 of projects to install C-Bond BRS (ballistic-resistant system) and C-Bond Secure at multiple schools in Texas. C-Bond expects to consolidate revenues in excess of $2 million annually from the acquisition of A1 Glass.

“We are proud to join forces with Mike Wanke and his A1 Glass team, with whom we have been working seamlessly for several years,” says Scott R. Silverman, chairman and CEO of C-Bond. “This is an important, strategic business combination and we will work to efficiently integrate our businesses and maximize our companies’ strengths. We are bringing together our unparalleled glass strengthening technologies with A1 Glass’ expert window film installation capabilities to provide the best solutions for our customers.”

C-Bond will file additional details about the transaction including an exchange agreement on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Tags: ,

Leave Comment