Announcing the Winners of the 2022 International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™September 16th, 2022 by Chris Collier
The 2022 International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™ is in the books, and we are excited to announce all of the WFCT winners. The event concluded September 16 in San Antonio. Congratulations to all of the winners this year.
Automotive Tint-Off™ Division Winners
1. Jason Teasley, Tint Pro and Accessories, Lowell, Ark.
2. Daniel Munoz, Honest Tint, Yucaipa, Calif.
3. Maksim Kutsenko, Sun Stoppers Glass Tinting, Charlotte, N.C.
Architectural Tint-Off™ Division Winners
1. Josh Miller, Green Valley Window Tint, Henderson, Nev.
2. Bruce Slavich, ASCTinting (Advanced Solar Control Tinting) and TRÜ Spray Systems, Ventura, Calif.
3. Les Helton, Performance Window Tinting, Carrollton, Ga.
Paint Protection Film Division
1. Kyle Murdock, Oz Braz, Gilbert, Ariz.
2. Sergey Yakobchak, New Layer Customs, Troy, Mich.
3. Craig Bledsoe, Elite Clear Bra, Huntington Beach, Calif.
Decorative Film Competition
1. Brent Caithness, Complete Film Solutions, Booragoon, Western Australia
2. Molly Reynolds, Sunsational Solutions, Austin, Texas
3. Joe Guzman, Prime Window Films, Hemet, Calif.