NGS Named 3M National Dealer of the Year for Third TimeMarch 29th, 2023 by Chris Collier
National Glazing Solutions LLC, d.b.a NGS Films and Graphics LLC (NGS), a nationwide commercial window film company, was named the 2022 3M National Dealer of the Year. This is the third time NGS has earned the award. They were also named 3M National Dealer of the Year in 2019 and 2020.
Recognition by 3M
“It’s an honor to be recognized by 3M for a third time,” says NGS CEO and co-founder James Beale. “We strive to get better every year, and this recognition reinforces that our customer-first ethos and company culture are the driving factors for our success.”
The award recognizes dealers who have achieved excellence in sales growth and a track record of proven industry leadership, according to the release. It is given out annually to only one dealer.
NGS acquired Sunset Glass Tinting in Houston in November 2022. The acquisition expanded NGS’ operational footprint in the state and strengthened its custom window film and graphics printing capabilities.
The Full List
3M’s ceremony celebrated the Prestige Dealer Rewards Program Winners.
Window Film Dealer 2022 Awards
• Comfort Zone Window Tinting, Wauwatosa, Wis.—Digital Marketing Award
• Custom Shade, Springfield, Mo.—Digital Marketing Award
• Layr, New York City—Digital Marketing Award
• Premier Window Tinting, San Antonio—Digital Marketing Award
• Pro Glass Works, San Diego—Digital Marketing Award
• Professional Window Tinters, Miami—Digital Marketing Award
• Smart Sun Control, Tarzana, Calif.—Digital Marketing Award
• Tint Shop NC, Denver, N.C.—Digital Marketing Award
• Energy Control of Iowa, North Liberty, Iowa—Inspiration Award
• Fletch Window Tinting, San Antonio—Inspiration Award
• Sun Solutions of the Upstate, Piedmont, S.C. —Inspiration Award
• NGS Films and Graphics, Atlanta, Ga.—National Dealer of the Year
• Five Star Window Coatings, Grand Rapids, Mich.—National Dealer of the Year, Mid-Market
• HomeCraft Builders Inc, Loganville, Ga.—New Dealer of the Year
• Skyline Tinting, Chesapeake, Va.—New Dealer of the Year
• Tint Matters, Stanton, Calif.—New Dealer of the Year
• Window Film Depot, Boston—Regional Dealer of the Year, Mid-Atlantic
• Solar Tint, Cincinnati—Regional Dealer of the Year, Midwest
• Sun Control of MN, St. Paul, Minn.—Regional Dealer of the Year, Midwest
• Layr, New York City—Regional Dealer of the Year, Northeast
• Protection Seattle, Seattle—Regional Dealer of the Year, Northwest
• Shades of Texas, Cedar Park, Texas—Regional Dealer of the Year, South Central
• Window Film Depot, Marietta, Ga.—Regional Dealer of the Year, Southeast
• Prestige Window Solutions, Redondo Beach, Calif.—Regional Dealer of the Year, Southwest
Window Film Dealer 2022 Awards—Refresh Category (Rewarding dealers focusing on 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes and 3M Glass Finishes product lines).
• Carolina Performance Window Films, Greensboro, N.C.—Refresh Marketing Award
• Michigan Glass Coatings, Auburn Hills, Mich.—Refresh Marketing Award
• Prestige Window Solutions, Redondo Beach, Calif.—Refresh Marketing Award
• Sunsational Solutions, Austin, Texas—Refresh Marketing Award
• Tint by Masters Gulf Coast, Tampa, Fla.—Refresh Marketing Award
• Revolution Wraps, La Vista, Neb.—Midwest Dealer of the Year Refresh Award
• Carolina Performance Window Films, Greensboro, N.C.—Northeast Dealer of the Year Refresh Award
• Essential Installations, Oklahoma City—South Central Dealer of the Year Refresh Award
• JRB Services of South Florida, Coconut Creek, Fla.—Southeast Dealer of the Year Refresh Award
• Technology Specialists, Tucson, Ariz.—Western Dealer of the Year Refresh Award
“NGS touches every essential market vertical where our products are valued,” says Rick Knight, territory manager at 3M. “Their marketing is top-notch, the Green Proving Ground initiative is a huge honor for 3M and they purchased a very healthy business in Houston to assist in their growth trajectory. I am very proud of the partnership we have with NGS and I look forward to more great opportunities and accomplishments to come.”
The award was presented at a ceremony hosted by Kimberly Tostrud, 3M Channel Marketing Manager. Beale and co-founder Patrick Coyle, chief operating officer, were in attendance to accept the award.
“We can’t thank our people, partners and customers enough for supporting us throughout these years,” adds Beale. “Winning awards like this wouldn’t be possible without them—they are what make us great.”